I've worked in startups from seed to Series C stage, and in enterprise at Gannett (media) and Capital One (finance). I found my home in UX-centric product management on small, nimble teams.
Livongo Health: Chronic Disease Management Platform (current)
I focus on our Diabetes Member Experience -- driving clinical outcomes and engagement across platforms.
Capital One: Fintech Innovation Lab
I worked with cross-functional teams (product, design, research, engineering, data science) to transform broad business challenges into actionable product opportunities. Our teams developed products end to end, through user research, ideation, rapid prototyping, and building/shipping MVPs. I managed stakeholder relationships and periodically pitched our leadership team for continued funding. My projects spanned Credit Card, Bank, Financial Services, and Investing.
Omada Health: Series C Digital Diabetes Prevention Platform
I was the first ‘User Insights’ member of our Product Team, establishing a new discipline that I helped hire a leader for when I left the company. I created infrastructure (interviews, surveys, reports) for user feedback to be collected and integrated into the product development process. The survey rewrite I developed increased response rates by > 5%. I developed weekly reports to connect user feedback to deployment reports, support protocols, and Pivotal Tracker stories. The flexible startup environment also let me: write program content, design hypothesis-driven experiments, and code in HTML and CSS to help ship Omada's Underserved Populations program.
Gannett: Fortune 500 Media Company Incubator
I launched Qwill, an iOS app targeting young networking millennials, from Gannett's innovation lab. My team successfully pitched and received funding from the CEO. I managed the full product development cycle (market research and concepting through development and launch) and interdisciplinary team (engineering, product, design) over the course of 9 mos. I helped monitor metrics and groom our backlog during the three month pilot.
Aviso: Series A Sales Analytics Startup
I created materials used for Aviso's first product launch post-Series A (demand gen pieces, ad campaigns, press releases). In partnership with our designers, I refined our landing page messaging & web design for enterprise software users. I wrote sales enablement documents mapping product features to workflows of key user personas. Building on our unstructured competitive research, I created a framework to evaluate new players in the enterprise business analytics space.
- Path to Product is a Medium publication and online community for early-career Product Managers. I write, edit, and publish early-career product management content and manage our new in-person educational program, P2P Pods.
- Playback is a visual voicemail iOS app that helps parents and kids keep in touch. See a brief writeup of our research, our learnings, and our prototype here.
- FamJam is an iOS app for gamified family photosharing. See a brief writeup of our research and our pilot here.
- SHIFT is a Stanford student group that helps connect students to the health tech industry through speakers and projects. I was a founding member and helped facilitate student projects with industry partners.
- Kindred Britain is a Stanford Digital Humanities data visualization project helping researchers identify stories and connections amongst British luminaries. I was a UX researcher and designer on the project before it went live in 2013.